Friday, November 14, 2008

Shoes That Guarantee Comfort

I was recently looking for a good pair of shoes that I can use for formal occasions. This also meant that I was looking for a pair of shoes that I can comfortably wear for at least 18 hours a day! Don’t ask me about the quality of my social life, I know that I am one of those people who dedicated 80% of one’s day to work! Anyway, I was talking about selecting the right mens shoes; yes it was not that easy for me to spend hours together to select my comfort shoes. At the same time I certainly cannot compromise on the quality of my shoes.
I called one of my friends who lectures me once a week on the importance of leading a balanced life to find out where I can quickly grab my pair of shoes that will not hurt my feet. He is someone that I can rely on for information like these because he makes a thorough survey of all the products before he buys. He will have up to date information on what is available in market, their cost, their advantages and disadvantages, etc. As I don’t like reinventing the wheel I gladly borrow his time in the form of shopping tips. As usual he readily provided me with the information that I needed. He put me onto www.gravitydefyer.com. I promptly went to order my shoes from this site quickly and get back to my work. What I found there captured my attention and I went onto find out more about Gravity Defyer shoes. It was interesting to note that they fix a spring in the heel of the shoes to produce a bounce effect. When I read that, I was unable to imagine how it would feel; I smiled to myself as the movie “The Absent Minded Professor” came to my mind where this professor accidentally creates a material that has this great bounce effect. Well, I was really curious to try these shoes and see how it felt. From what I saw in their online store I liked the finish and the style too. I hastily checked whether they have my size available in their stores and I was happy to see that it was available. It has been a very long time since I enjoyed shopping like this. I saw myself becoming a small boy even though it was just another pair of shoes that I was buying. I have to admit that I did enjoy shopping in this online shoe store and I am really not sure of the reasons and I was in no mood to explore the reasons. It was just enough that I enjoyed the experience.
Needless to say, after ordering the shoes I was eagerly waiting for the delivery of the shoes. I did not face any problem that I normally face because when I order something online hoping to save some time, I will end up spending more time following up on the delivery of the order. Now it was entirely different; my shoes were delivered in good condition and within the time that they have specified in the website. I loved these shoes and especially the bounce that it produced. You need to try it yourself to experience the comfort of these shoes.

No comments: